About The Position
yellowHEAD is a performance marketing company that boosts growth with unified and holistic paid and organic strategies and is the biggest international performance company in Israel. We offer a complimentary shuttle service for all employees from Tel Aviv to our office in Ga'ash.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and passionate Senior Marketing Manager who wants to join a dynamic and growing team.
Our ideal candidate will be able to act as the face and voice of our brand, with exceptional oral and written communication skills, can develop and implement our social media and marketing strategy, and take our brand presence to the next level.
- Craft strategies for the company marketing, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, webinars, social content, LinkedIn and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Native English- Must!
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience as Marketing Manager, preferably within our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and paid campaigns
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind