yellowHEAD’s SEO team focused on SuperDraft’s two main assets: its main gaming platform, superdraft.io, and its subdomain, strategy.superdraft.io, a blog about sports and strategic advice for their players about creating lineups.
The changes yellowHEAD implemented led to positive results already in the first months of working together. With a strong SEO foundation in place, when the next football season came around, the natural trends only magnified the positive results even further, on both Superdraft.io and Strategy.superdraft.io sites.
On Superdraft.io, these were the results of yellowHEAD’s new strategy over the span of six months:
- Domain Rating increased from 28 to 40.
- Pagespeed increased 200% on mobile.
- Pagespeed increased 162% on desktop.
- Total ranked keywords increased by 200%.
- Keywords in the first 10 SERP spots increased by 57%
- 10.53% increase in sessions.
- 7.82% increase in users.
As for Strategy.superdraft.io, the site started ranking for more keywords, received more visibility than ever, and saw a subsequent boost in traffic:
These were some of the highlights:
- 53% increase in ranked keywords in four months from new content.
- 5x increase in articles appearing on the first page of the SERP.
- Featured snippets increased from 0 to 5.
- Keywords in the first 10 positions increased from 0 to 21.
- 6616% year-over-year increase in sessions.
- 3193% year-over-year increase in organic traffic.