Localization is a hot topic among ASO experts. Adjusting your app store listing is necessary to reach a worldwide audience, but local languages
and cultural differences present huge challenges.
In this webinar, AppTweak and yellowHEAD teamed up and organized a panel discussion to answer your main challenges and questions!
Hear tips and best practices from experts Andy Andersen, Head of Localization at Tinder and Matthew Balch, ASO Consultant at Big Fish Games. They share their personal approach as they delve into:
- Tips to perform keyword research in foreign languages
- Localizing for English vs Asian vs European markets
- How to localize creatives for each market, from colors to CTAs
- How to deliver a coherent brand message with the right graphic sequence
- How to be successful with custom store listings